Sunday, May 17, 2009

!! Bonus !! ..#1

I was recently sent this email which contained this video and I thought to myself it was the perfect video to demonstrate how the economy is working in todays world. How much we consume and what we can do about. It was mostly a video to help us understand why we should go "green", but alot in this video showed me a connection to the movie Mardi Gras: Made In China, and also, especially, to the movie Wal-mart: The High Cost Of Low Prices. The connection I made with this video to the two movies was the consumption part. They speak of how America's government told its people to shop in time of crisis, meaning we consume and consume, and then consume some more, even in times where we should consider other countries, especially third world countries where the people cant consume. well, its an interesting video, I hope who reads this can take some time out and watch it, and more importantly pass it on to others so they too know the truth!
Thank you!




Here is a link to the site:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLBE5QAYXp8

No comments:

Post a Comment